The Above Roofing Advantage
While many roofers can slap shingles on top of your house, you know there’s more to it than that. You need a company you can trust at (and on) your home, and a company you know will do a superior job. We are excited to share that Above Roofing is a consistent winner of the Angie's List Super Service Award!
Here are some other reasons you can feel confident Above Roofing is that company:
- Family-owned and operated. Family values are inherent in the way we operate. Our seamless communication and team approach makes for a smooth job on your home.
- Experienced, honest estimators. Our estimators each have years of experience in the field and you can be confident their recommendations will meet the specific needs of your home.
- Professional workers. Our professionally trained, uniformed workers follow The Above Roofing code of conduct. You and your neighbors won’t have to worry about foul language, loud music, or inappropriate actions. Your family (even your pets) will be treated with respect. All repair technicians and estimators have passed our seal of integrity requirements. This includes drug tests, criminal background checks, and the National Predator List.
- We don’t cut corners. Quality is important to us. We will be honest in advising your needs rather than overlooking important aspects of the job just to keep the price down.
- Complete roof systems. We make sure all roofing components work together to give you the best, longest-lasting value. This includes shingles, roof decks, insulation, ventilation, skylights, gutters, gutter protectors, and more.
- Intensive clean-up system. Most people don’t realize how messy a roofing project can be. Our unique protection and clean-up system shows that we care about your home and ensures the least amount of disturbance possible, which you and your neighbors will appreciate.
Certifications and Insurance
- Select Shingle Roofer designation. Just 1% of roofing contractors nationwide hold this designation from the CertainTeed Corporation. This gives you peace of mind when it comes to letting us on your roof.
- Master Shingle Applicators. There is a crew leader with a Master Shingle Applicator credential on virtually every job. This means the people working on your roof are knowledgeable and will get the job right the first time.
- Highest level of Certification for installing Velux Skylights. We are the only local contractor who has earned a 5-Star Certification for installing Velux Skylights.
- Michigan Builder’s License. We carry a full residential builder’s license in the state of Michigan. This means we can identify and correct structural issues as they occur rather than stopping the project to bring in a separate contractor.
- Worker’s compensation and liability insurance. We carry worker’s compensation and liability insurance tailored specifically for roofing companies. This means your home and assets are fully protected.