SKYLIGHTS & SUN TUNNELS FOR YOUR HOME
Are You Looking For Skylights or Sun Tunnels For Your Home?
Do Your Old, Leaking Skylights Need To Be Repaired Or Replaced?
At Above Skylights, our team of skylight specialists are experts in repairing and replacing Velux Skylights. If we can fix your skylights we will. If not, we will help you select new Velux Skylights and install them for you!
Using VELUX residential skylights and sun tunnels—the number one name in the industry—our team can give you a natural view with a variety of price options.
The Best Skylight Installers In The Grand Rapids Area
As a Velux 5 Star Skylight Specialist, we bring a level of quality to skylight installation and replacement like no other Grand Rapids roofing company can deliver. You can expect a respectful team, dressed professionally, that will handle your skylights and home with care—every time.
Lighting Plays A Huge Role In The Look & Feel Of A Room
By adding more natural light, you can change the entire dynamic of a kitchen, family room, or any other living area
Homeowners Love Skylights and Sun Tunnels
- Skylights add a beautiful and unique element to a home’s design. They can create dramatic lighting effects and views that enhance the aesthetic appeal of a space.
- Skylights can reduce the need for electric lighting during the day, which can save on energy costs. Additionally, some skylights can provide passive solar heating in the winter, reducing heating costs.
- Some types of skylights can be opened to allow for natural ventilation. This can help to cool a home in the summer, further reducing energy costs, and can improve indoor air quality.
- Exposure to natural light has been shown to boost mood, improve sleep, and help regulate circadian rhythms. A skylight can provide these benefits by bringing more daylight into the home.
- Given all these benefits, having a skylight can increase the value of a home. It’s a feature that many potential homebuyers find desirable.
- On a more romantic note, skylights allow for indoor stargazing. This can be a wonderful feature in bedrooms or living spaces, creating a serene and beautiful environment.